Thursday, May 2, 2013

Packing Day...TOMORROW THE JOURNEY BEGINS

So...what do you pack for a week of "camping" in an RV? Seems like enough stuff to be  moving to a small apartment...everything from linens, towels, pots, pans, food, dog stuff, people stuff, more dog stuff...oh yeah, toilet paper, flash light...OH, BROWNIES AND WINE TOO! I know we have probably forgotten a bunch of stuff. But hey, there will always be some sort of store en route, I think that each RV park has some sort of "Camp Store".

So tomorrow we pack up and pick up our "Chalet". We will post pictures...tomorrow!

Sweet dream corgis (oh yes, they went to the groomer today, can't have dirty corgis on board!)

Heard from Teddy today:
"Mama, I didn't like have a bath today, and they were fussin' with my feets...and what is that new harness thing you keep strapping and adjusting around my tummy...where iz we goin? Obie wants to ride shotgun!


No comments:

Post a Comment